Welcome!I am Fabian Suchanek, a full professor at Télécom Paris University/ Institut Polytechnique de Paris in France. I am in the DIG Team in Computer Science, and I work on artificial intelligence, knowledge bases, and natural language processing.
- We are honored that the YAGO project as received the French Open Research Award!
- With Jing Gao, I am chairing the tutorials at WSDM 2023. Join us!
- We're building a new version of our YAGO knowledge base. If you have any suggestions, contact me!
- We are launching a seminar on Law, Society, and AI, starting in March 2022!
- Our paper on Neural Knowledge Base Repairs won the best paper award of ESWC 2021
- I have quit all administrative functions at Institut Polytechnique de Paris in order to have more time for my research project
- We start our NoRDF research project on natural language processing and AI, with 4 industrial partners!
- I presented our YAGO knowledge base to Florence Parly, the French minister of defense.
- Here is my talk at the 25th Anniversary of the Max Planck Institute
- Our publication about the YAGO knowledge base has won the Seoul Test of Time Award of the WWW 2018 conference.
ContactFabian M. Suchanek
Télécom Paris, Institut Polytechnique de Paris
Team “Data, Intelligence, and Graphs” (DIG), Office 4C20
19 place Marguerite Perey, 91120 Palaiseau, France